Speak Up America Video Challenge
Due to multiple requests, we have decided to extend the photo and video challenge through Wednesday, December 16th. We understand that many of you plan on participating in Speak Up next week and we wanted to give everyone an equal opportunity to win. Therefore, all video entries submitted next week through Wednesday, December 16th will be entered into our contest for a chance to win $225 in classroom or school grants! With more opportunities to win, receiving $225 in classroom or school grants has never been easier – so get your cameras ready and submit your photos and videos today!
About the Speak Up America Challenge
Never has your chance of earning a $225 grant for your classroom been easier. Enter your #VoiceofSpeakUp video into the challenge today! Just follow these 4 easy steps:
- Go to http://bit.ly/SUsurveys to have your students participate in Speak Up if they have not already, you too!
- Create a video with your students answering the question “Why is using digital tools for learning important for your future?”
- Post the video to one of our social media accounts or by email with the hashtag #VoicesofSpeakUp. Please include @SpeakUpEd and # of participants in your comments. The video contest is open through December 16th so start getting your videos in!
- Encourage your school community to like your video and share out to increase likes!
Post videos to one of the following social media sites:
Or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are very sensitive to student and participants’ privacy and with that no faces are required to be in the video. We just ask that you incorporate student voice (thoughts, ideas, and opinions) into the video, the more creative the better!
- Submissions should be a short 15-30 second video answering the question “Why is using digital tools for learning important for your future?”
- Submissions can come in the form of videos, animations (e.g. PowToon), slideshows, voice snippets and more!
- There must be record of survey completion in our system (i.e. surveys taken at your school).
- A school and multiple teachers from that school may enter a video into the challenge, increase your chances!
- At least 25 submissions must be present for selection to occur, be sure to encourage others to participate.
- Winners will randomly be selected from the group of submitted entries by the Project Tomorrow Team. The contest ends on December 16th, 2015 with the winning video announced on Friday, December 18th.
Watch last year’s winning videos: