Speak Up Snapshots
Speaking Up has never been easier! Introducing Speak Up Snapshots, easy to use abbreviated versions of the Speak Up annual survey that are theme specific. Questions range from 5-15 questions for your teachers, students and parents. Click on the name of the Snapshot to view the questions.
This year we are offering the following Snapshots:
- Teacher Professional Development (15 questions): A short assessment on your teachers wants and needs for professional learning and development.
- Mobile Learning Impact (15 questions, students and teachers): Mini evaluation on your 1:1 initiatives, this will be follow up with a post survey in the spring.
- Parent School-to-Home Communications (5 questions) Short survey on how your parents would like to keep up-to-date on information from teachers, schools and the district.
- Parent School Safety (5 questions): Short survey on parents wants for school safety at their child’s school.
- Student Digital Citizenship (5 questions): Short survey on how students grade 6-12 are learning to be responsible digital citizens.
To assist with your collection effort, we’ve created a few sample social media posts and emails that can be used to reach your selected audience here.