Project Tomorrow can support your application for the 2012 Race to the Top – District Competition
Project Tomorrow is prepared to support your district’s application under the 2012 RTTT-District competition in several ways including with supporting Speak Up data, a letter of support, consulting and evaluative services, and being part of our partnership consortium. Please feel free to contact Julie Evans, Project Tomorrow CEO, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 949-609-4660 x15 if you would like to involve us in your application development process.
Here are a few examples of how we can help you with your application.
- The theme of this year’s district focused competition is personalized learning. Both of the national reports on the Speak Up 2011 data findings focus on how to effectively leverage emerging technologies to create personalized learning environments that support increased teacher effectiveness as well as student achievement. Those reports are available for your use at: http://www.tomorrow.org/speakup/speakup_reports.html
- If you are looking for additional Speak Up data to support your application, please contact Jenny Hostert at email@example.com. We are happy to do additional data analysis for you.
- The application calls for each applying district to respond to the following criteria:
- Stakeholder engagement and support
- Analysis of needs and gaps
- Engaging parents and families in decision-making about solutions
- For the past 5 years Project Tomorrow has been working with districts all across the country on the evaluation of the efficacy and impact of emerging technologies in the classroom. With those evaluation services we are able to leverage our Speak Up data as benchmarks, thus providing a richer data platform for impact results. We can do the same for you!
- Partnerships provide your application with a competitive priority. We are happy to talk with you about becoming part of your application consortium and providing you with a letter of support.
Best of luck with your RTTT-District application! Please call us if we can help you!
Chief Executive Officer
(949) 609-4660 ext.17